The Objectives of Malaysian Guolin Qigong Association
1. To inculcate and reinforce the conviction that infliction of cancer is not necessarily equivalent to "The pronouncement of death".
2. To promote an integrated and holistic approach towards cancer treatment methodology: conventional medicine, traditional Chinese medicine, Guollin Qigong, nutritional therapy and psychological therapy.
3. To promote the methodology of Guolin Qigong in the fields of cancer prevention and therapy.
4. To dispel wrong and inaccurate perceptions about cancer in the minds of the general public.
5. To instil and uplift community awareness and empathy towards cancer patients.
6. To exchange knowledge and experiences with cancer survivors.